Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Byron : Real Estate Advice

  • All9
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sat Jul 30, 2011
Betty asked:
This question is about this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Brad Anderson answered:
David, I would say yes they are, but the listing agent would know for sure. Contact me if you need more information.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 4, 2010
Brad Anderson answered:
Thu Apr 30, 2009
Elizabeth Fuller answered:
Typically, Association fees (in this case, $71 per month) cover the cost of insurance for the structure, exterior maintenance, rubbish and waste removal, landscaping, lawn care, snow plowing and removal, and, in some situations, sewer and water, care of common areas and grounds, and sometimes other amenities, if any. Usually the association keeps an account for repairs and improvements, driveways and other private roads, etc. If you buy a home in a common interest community, you will receive a booklet defining exact accounts that are maintained, the rules and regulations of the homeowners and the responsibilities of individual owners and the association. For specifics, call the listing agent. This looks like a nice property and the Byron area is very attractive. Liz, 612-986-4105, ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice