Byhalia : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Kimberly Bar…, Real Estate Pro in Booneville, MS
Kimberly Barnett answered:
Does MS allow you to "squat" on an abandoned property to take possession of it?

This link tells about Adverse possession laws " squatting laws " in Mississippi. Hope this helps ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 1, 2016 Home Buying in 38611
Trent Butler, Real Estate Pro in Brandon, MS
Trent Butler answered:
show the survey mark
Show the survey mark........uhhhhh yeah!
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 29, 2013 Market Conditions in Byhalia
Fred Yancy, Real Estate Pro in Woodstock, GA
Fred Yancy answered:
How do I write to an underwriter explaining my relationship as an un-occupying co-borrower?
Sounds to me like you answered your own question. Tell them exactly what you told us.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 12, 2012 Home Buying in Byhalia
Jeff Palmer, Real Estate Pro in Hattiesburg, MS
Jeff Palmer answered:
Is it legal for a listing description to misrepresent a house by stating it has items in the house that are not there? i.e. appliances etc.
Can't give you an answer on the legal or not, but it is according to where the information came from. Most sites have disclaimers as to the content because the site administrator has no ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 10, 2012 General Area in 38611
Marie Souza…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA
Marie Souza Team answered:
If a property is sold "as is" is the seller(agent) required to inform you of any problems with the residence?
All KNOWN defects should always be disclosed.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 22, 2012 General Area in 38611
Oleg Polonsky, Real Estate Pro in brooklyn, NY
Oleg Polonsky answered:
my landlord passed and im living in the home for over five years. there are no family members and no lien
This is a unique situation. Looks like you have a free ride as you do not have to pay rent. You want to take it one step further and take over the house altogether. You have to have leg ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 21, 2012 Home Buying in 38611
The Florida…, Real Estate Pro in Spring Hill, FL
The Florida Property Experts answered:
What if you put a contract on a house that was listed through a real estate company and the contract fell?
I'd call the agent and try to re-establish communication with the seller. In particular because the deal fell through, it would probably do more harm than good for you to try and conta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 9, 2008 Home Buying in Byhalia
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Mississippi > Marshall County > Byhalia
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer