Speaking strictly for myself, my husband and I had our house at 149,900 when the market was good before the bottom fell out. We are now down to 110,900 and are down as low as we can possibly go now. We are considering taking our house off the market for a little while until the market improves. With such an influx of inventory, we aren't willing to let our house go for less than what we paid for it and swallow the loss. It's not worth it for us. We are fortunate in the sense that we don't HAVE TO move, we just want to. If it means putting it off for another year or two, so be it. We have done everything we can to make our home attractive, but if no one is interested right now in buying, we will wait until they are. As disappointing as it is, we aren't willing to short-change ourselves. If we let our house go for less than 100,000, we won't be able to afford the new home we want to buy.