Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in Burlington County : Real Estate Advice

  • All45
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying30
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Barbara Smith answered:
Utilities are PSE&G (Public Service electric & Gas) 800-436-PSEG (7734)

Moorestown Water & Sewer Dept. (856): 235-3520

Moorestown Public Works (trash collection). Same number as Water Dept.

Cable is Comcast

If you need any other info, please feel free to contact me.

Barbara Smith
Weichert Realtors, Moorestown
cell/text: 609-980-7593
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 11, 2010
Heather F. Davidson answered:
Your best bet is to find an agent you are comfortable with, let them no what you are looking for and they will be able to help.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 26, 2009
Gina answered:
Thu Oct 23, 2008
Jeremy S. Hill answered:

It is always best to do a walk thru of the home. And if you are interested prior to putting in an offer then you should go to the township zoning office. See if there's any open permits. Have the township inspector do a driveby. If the homeowner has made an addition or done other work without proper permits then that will fall on you. You can call me direct at 609-876-5817 if you would like to view the home or will need some other guidance.

Best Regards,

Jeremy S. Hill, Realtor Associate
Keller WIlliams Realty
1814 Route 70 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Office: 856.685.1651
Mobile: 609.876.5817
Fax: 856.321.1414
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice