Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Bullhead City : Real Estate Advice

  • All144
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying37
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions10

Activity 125
Tue Nov 21, 2017
Faith T answered:

My best recommendation for this is to use either Google Chrome or Firefox as these two web browsers work best on Trulia. Once on either web browser, please ensure you have the most updated web browser. Please also clear the cache and cookies of your device.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 25, 2017
Mary answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate

Contact Us:
Help Center:
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Aug 26, 2017
Cynthia Pratt answered:
II had some problems there. I have asthma and COPD as well. There is a lot of dust, sand and strong winds in Mohave valley. There is also Valley Fever which is a major concern to us. Move to Kingman up the hill there is a little less. Golden Valley has wind as well.

My sister was put into the hospital with Valley Fever.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 14, 2017
Russbook34 answered:
A lot of real stupid lifetime resedents. A LOT OF SUCCESSFULL RETIREES A LOT OF addicted gamblers A novice Government Unlikely collage Students I Drove a bus there for 4 years Thanks Russ ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 8, 2017
rick asked:
Thu Jun 22, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
You can't. Mobile homes are personal property - not real estate. They only qualify for a "chattel" loan which you can get thru a bank. Lenders only do loans for real estate. If you own the land underneath the mobile home, then lenders can give you a loan for the land. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 11, 2017
Snowwhite8989 answered:
If i use my anetiyfor a down payment for a new does it count as income
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 9, 2017
Shelly asked:
What are the schools like and is this a good city to raise kids?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 4, 2016
wilson asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 18, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Yes. In Arizona it is legal - if you signed a Buyer Broker Exclusive Employment Agreement and agreed to pay a non-refundable retainer fee which is considered "earned when paid for initial consultation and research."

"Paperwork" may be part of "initial consultation and research" though not specifically addressed or worded as such in the agreement.
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 28, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
It really depends on the type of financing the buyer is trying to obtain.
For example with FHA, the down-payment is required to be funded by the buyer, though the borrower (buyer) can receive gift funds that do not require repayment - no loans for "down" allowed. Also, the "giver" cannot be anyone related to the transaction (e.g. seller, builder, or real estate agent).

If it were me and I were you, I'd ask your buyers to speak with their lender and first find out "what" if any assistance is available to them (down payment assistance programs) without your intervention, "before" asking about a seller carry which may or may not be permissible.

Consult also your agent (who has a much better view) for their input and ideas.

Good luck!!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 27, 2016
Angelica P answered:

Please follow these steps on how to claim your property:

1. Sign into your Trulia account. If you do not have an account, you must first register.
1. If you haven't already claimed your home, navigate to the property page, go to the "Edit Home Facts " button and verify ownership.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 5, 2016
Maynardashley42 answered:
Now if you lived in the US Virgin Islands St Croix 400 dollar a month for home share would be available.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 20, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Unless the laws of Nevada have changed, yes it's legal.
No different than attorneys, many agents/brokers charge retainer fees which usually offset (function as a credit toward) future earnings.

Hopefully on your next visit, you'll find a place to buy!

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Oct 3, 2015
ryeryk asked:
Big swimming pool and 2 hot spa's in a gated community of 60 units, Family oriented, Big palm trees and flowers all over, close to all banks, grocery stores, schools, library, and across…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6
Search Advice
Bullhead City Zip Codes