Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

14207 : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Apr 10, 2011
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Hi Sara

If you have been a Veteran or the home is in a USDA zone.

Of course you can also pursue hard money lenders.

Good luck.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 12, 2009
Anna M Brocco answered:
For an accurate answer if you haven't already done so visit any qualified loan officer, see what options you may have and take it from there.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Marty S answered:
Check with a couple of other mortgage brokers. There ARE option for you.

I am a mortgage broker. If I can be of service, please let me know!

Martin Smith

Precision Funding

877-238-6324 Ext 704
877-238-6324 FAX
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 9, 2008
Sandra Pond answered:
Here in the Buffalo area it probably will take several months to become available on the market as a foreclosure. During that time there may be damage to the property, especially at this time of the year. It will be "winterized" with the water and heat turned off. You will need to have them put on and then turned off again if you have a Home Inspection.
You will also have to pay for the title search and survey, which are usually paid for by the sellers. You might have to pay the transfer tax. And besides an experienced agent, you will also need a real estate attorney. In theory, you can close faster than a regular sale, but not always.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice