Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

90620 : Real Estate Advice

  • All11
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 9
Sat Aug 26, 2017
Simplymatching asked:
Listed without an address in Buena Park. Actual address is 9021 Sorbonne Way. I listed it on Zillow. Cannot access that listing which has a picture that needs to be deleted
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 6, 2017
Rich Reed answered:
You can do your own research here:

If you need help with evictions you could hire a "registered unlawful detainer assistant" or an attorney. Do-it-yourself evictions can create more problems than they solve.

Hope this is helpful!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 18, 2014
Jeff and Kaye Piggot answered:
I think what you are looking for is when can you use the "Realtor" designation. From my understanding an agent can use it if they are a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR). As a Realtor we subscribe to a certain code of ethics. Here is a link that will give more information:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Ingrid Ski Realtor answered:
Yes, the best thing to do is to talk with the building dept. By making any additions you may have to update it to the codes they have now.. Talk to the city and if not satisfied, talk with an attorney they will give you the best advice..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Rosa Tena answered:
Hi Dan;
You did the correct first step, to be approved. I recommend you to see San Bernardino or Riverside Counties.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 6, 2010
Eric Israel answered:
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 19, 2010
Glenn Gaspar answered:
Hi Nickoli,

To answer your question...Yes, there is a program which, if you qualify, allows you to buy a home with only .5% down!!! In addition to this you can ask the seller to pay up to 6% of the sales price towards your closing cost. Now this 6% stands as of today (02/19/2010), but may change to 3% only with in the next few months.

This program is really a FHA loan so there are no income limits. This program is only available here in California.

Here is the link to the lender's page where you can apply:

My main contact there has been Bill Gately with
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Barbara Robbins-Olexa answered:
I don't know if this would be of interest but I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath single story townhome for rent in Westminster at 6954 Homer St. The rent is $1400/month. Up to 2 Pets ok with additional deposit. One car garage. All remodeled inside too. I can send you photos if you have any interest. There are community pools for the kids too.

Just call or email me and I will be happy if you provide me your email address to send you some photos. You won't be disappointed. Feel free to drive by the complex.

barbara Robbins-Olexa,, Broker
L B Brokerage
DRE Lic#797560
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 12, 2009
Kawain Payne answered:

Buying a home is too serious to put your trust in an agent just because they are willing to hand over any part of their commission. You want an agent to work for your best interest at all times. Your relationship with your agent needs to based on trust, not the fact that you may get a refund from your agent at closing.

If you need funds credited to you, your diligent agent can ask the seller for credits for repairs and or closing costs. If you are a first time buyer your agent can advise you on government programs which assist 1st time buyers with closing cost and require low or in some cases no down payments.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
... more
0 votes 23 answers Share Flag
Search Advice