Rental Basics in Buckeye : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Andres Flores, Real Estate Pro in Avondale, AZ
Andres Flores answered:
I rent a home from my landlord in Buckeye Az. I pay renters tax every month along with my rent. Can I deduct this from my state tax return?
It looks like there is a form 'Arizona Form 201', in which renters tax can be claimed (see

As a Real ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sat Jan 25, 2014 Rental Basics in Buckeye
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Arizona > Maricopa County > Buckeye > Rental Basics in Buckeye
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer