Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Buchanan County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Sat Aug 12, 2017
Melissa A Hansen asked:
My family and I have been homeless and I have recently been approved for rent assistance. It can be a house, mobile home or duplex. I have until September to find a place or they could…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 5, 2017
Hopefully A Homebuyer asked:
The basement crack remains but a contractor stated the house would be fine. You can stick your finger in the horizontal crack going along the wall
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 31, 2014
Robin Torme' answered:
I contacted one of these companies - can't remember which one - just to see what happened. 3 men toured our house then one called back and said we'd get more money putting it on the market and they tried to get us to list the house with them. It seems like an ad for these investors and agents to generate leads for listings or to fish for below market deals. I never did get a 'cash offer' like they claimed. Just a big waste of my time. When a company pays a lot of money to run an ad, you have to ask yourself why? There has to be something in it for them to do this so it's a way for them to try and benefit off of you at your expense. ... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 1, 2014
Edyta Gryc answered:
You have not specified the address of the property, so nobody will be able to help you. You can type in an address in googlemaps. com to see exactly where property is located.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 5, 2013
Jimmy Payne answered:
Not likely, it needs to be over 580 at the minimum. Keep working to build it back and try to get it over 620 for better rates.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 10, 2012
James Jackowski answered:
Follow the hard to use web site
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Popular Cities in Buchanan County