Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Broward County : Real Estate Advice

  • All153
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying91
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 123
Mon Jun 26, 2017
Annett T. Block answered:
Both parties have their part of closing cost and depending what is negotiated in your contract.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 20, 2017
Alan May answered:
You can file a complaint with the Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation... where Florida Realtors are licensed.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Feb 24, 2017
Themanors11 asked:
Admissions I work in Addictions and my wife at College campus.. we are looking to move by April. Our combine income is $6500/mo. Although we are working on our credit thru Lexington Law…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 26, 2017
Yvonne Silva answered:
There is a complex called Park City East on SR84 and Pine Island Road Davie. You buy your land, it is not a rental. Over 55 community. Nice. Good luck.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 28, 2016
Laurie Richter Spector JD answered:
I can provide first hand advice as I'm going through the process myself now. Are you thinking of building on the water or dry lot? New pool/dock/seawall or no? I can refer you to a great GC/architect/owners rep/etc.

I'm happy to discuss in detail and I happen to be a Realtor/attorney/MBA.

A good rule of thumb for luxury on the water is around $300/sq ft...a lot less if not on the water.

Laurie 954.608.7104
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Nov 29, 2016
Jonathan Klurfeld, Esq. answered:
We work in Palm Beach and shoudl be able to find your something. You will need to be careful about finding a property not in a condo or HOA as most of them will not allow Airbnb type rentals and require approval of each tenant at a cost (with minimum rental periods).

You can contact us at 561-771-4457 or On our website you can also see all of the properties in the area for sale and browse for yourself based on your price range and other criteria.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 19, 2016
Jonathan Klurfeld, Esq. answered:
There is no such thing as average sq ft per city/area anymore. Every building is different depending if it is on the water, high rise, detached single family, etc. A Realtor can give you a value of the home using comparable sales in your area; and you can then determine cost per sq ft easily. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Oct 7, 2016
Fergana asked:
it must see view and the apartmant must has swimming pool und 24 hours reception 11.nov we will be in usa we need it for 2 monts
thanks for answrs
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Sep 10, 2016
Lisa McLeod asked:
If you are going to the courthouse in person to file homestead exemption.At closing paid cash for condo and the seller used his lawyer.Have the deed and driver liscence with proof of residence…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 12, 2016
Kendratara answered:
Based on the USDA rural map, you can locate the eligible areas for USDA financing. All single-family residential properties that fall within the eligible areas are eligible for RD loans, provided they satisfy the other USDA property requirements.
Web Reference:
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 9, 2016
Gencodevelops asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu May 26, 2016
Francismluke answered:
List for vice-president for broward county
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun May 22, 2016
Buttercupp2010 answered:
1 2 3 4 5 6
Search Advice