Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Bath Beach : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 10
Wed May 24, 2017
Cjsmom61204 answered:
Yes, St. Finbars is located near the local post office.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri May 23, 2014
Daria Kolomiiets answered:
St. Finbar's Roman Catholic Church, MT. Zion Baptist Church and Russian Orthodox Church Community,
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 12, 2014
logcabingal49 answered:
What if I did accept a purchase offer, can I still get out of the contract. Don't mind paying commission but want to follow the law.
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 3, 2013
Mitchell Feldman answered:
Dear James:

We would need to actually view the garage in person to assess the situation to see if there is anything to be done in a legal fashion. Offhand, I would be inclined to think that you can do it so long as you do not disturb or alter your neighbors garage. I have also bore witness to similar situation where the property got written permission from the neighbor (in a legal fashion) to make such an undertaking. If you want, contact me direct, you can give me the address, I will pull it up on my computer and would then be able to share more insights with you. Either way, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Duane Hailey answered:
Hello Duane from Rapid Realty. I have access to the best apts in bensonhurst. Give me a call 3475243954 or email me
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 21, 2011
Jenet Levy answered:
If you go and put in any adress, you can type in on the right what you are searching for, e.g. pizza, dry cleaners, etc, and you will get a list of those establishments in the vicinity as well as red flags popping up on the map of the area. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Dallas Texas answered:
You need contact city for permits and submit plans. If you don't could be in violation city could request for entire area "ripped out" returned to garage ... OUCH that would be expensive.

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 12, 2009
Rhonda Holt answered:
Let me just be straightforward with my response. The fact is, never go on what a seller promises because the seller just wants to get rid of the property. So call your lawyer who is supposed to be answering this questions and looking out for your best interest and make sure the contract specifically states that the home will be delivered vacant. But here's the other part, if the home is NOT vacant upon closing then you can refuse to go through with the transaction and the contract is void and you get back your down payment. The other option is, if the tenants aren't out by closing then the seler will leave you money in escrow in case you have to take the legal route to evict.

So you have your answer, now make sure you follow through and make your lawyer work for his or her fee. I hope everything goes well and if you need further assistance feel free to email or call.
... more
1 vote 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Loretta Nastasi-Rivera answered:
Look no further! My colleague speaks Cantonese and our office is one of the biggest sellers of condo properties so we have your customers! Call me at 917.837.0774
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 15, 2007
Gail Gladstone answered:
Call your attorney immediately. This is the only person you should be asking advice of for this question.
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice