Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

76426 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sat Aug 15, 2015
Sally Grenier answered:
You can hire a REALTOR, who will represent you as a Buyer's Agent, as long as the property is listed for sale.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 5, 2013
DiedinHouse answered:
Go to, to get help answering the question, "Has someone died in your house?”

Using a valid U.S. address, Died in House â„¢ instantly searches millions of records to determine if a death has occurred at that location.

Go to You can also follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube and Linkedin.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice