Home Insurance in Brentwood : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ediddy21, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL
Ediddy21 answered:
can we get our $500 insurance deductible back from our HOA for sewer backup damage in our townhome. Blockage was in area beyond our responsibilty

Once your homeowners insurance submits payment to you for a claim made against the policy, they have the right to subrogate against the insurance company that represents the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 18, 2011 Home Insurance in 27616
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Wake County > Brentwood > Home Insurance in Brentwood
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer