Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Brambleton : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Alan Kroll answered:
When renting a home in a community that is governed by an HOA the landlord should provide a copy of the HOA documents including the rules for the community to the tenant. Those rules are called CC&Rs or Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions.

Before submitting a Rental Application ask your tenant agent and/or the landlord agent if they can make available a copy of the HOA documents (CC&Rs) for review.

You want to do that before you submit your rental application so you don't spend money on an application processing fee for a home that you would later decide is too restrictive for your requirements after reviewing the CC&Rs..
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice