They say it does not if done within a cetain time frame, but if you have low scores an an U/W sees a bunch of inquires, then it could hurt.
Why are you looking to do FHA? I write FHA loans too, but only if the borrower has no other option. FHA loan are NOT Cheap when you factor in that FHA MIP Fee of 1.75% points stacked on the loan and then the 1.25% Monthy MI premium that is not tax deductible for many borrowers!
See loan programs #2, #4 and #5 below
1) 100% LTV- VA /Debt Payoff on Purchases too
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BKâ€¦OK!
3) 99% LTV- FHA ($100.00 down)
4) 97% LTV- No PMI and No FHA MIP FEE of 1.75%
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO
7) 90% LTV- No PMI 2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO
9) 85% LTV- No PMI to Super Jumbo
STATED INCOME ALT loan programs up to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- FIX nâ€™ FLIP Invest. Prop.
11) 75% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
12) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt
Closing Cost Assistance Avialable too.
$150,000 up to $1,500
$250,000 up to $3,500
$500,000 up to $10,000
This is for any borrower purchasing a listed property over $133,000 in Florida and does NOT have to be paid back
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404