Bowling Green : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Sandra Lovell, Real Estate Pro in Ruther Glen, VA
Sandra Lovell answered:
5 acres of land. Will not specific. House on 2.5 acres. Taxes is for all 5 acres. Never was separated. How would you sell the house that is on 2.5

You have raised a good question. The first step is to go to the county's building and zoning office (804) 633-9896 to find out if they will allow the one parcel to be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 13, 2010 Financing in Bowling Green
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Caroline County > Bowling Green
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer