Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Biggs : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Dec 13, 2010
Steven Ornellas answered:
Hi Annette, perhaps you can get a property tax statement from the County that DOES NOT show you as the owner. Appears as though you are in Clackamas County, so start your property tax search here:

Best, Steve
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Biggs Zip Codes