Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Big Oak Flat : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Dec 15, 2012
The Medford Team answered:
Contact a local title company - ask them which title company in your area specializes in mobile homes. Once you have the contact info from the appropriate title company, call them and have them walk you through the process. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice