Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Parks & Recreation in Bergen County : Real Estate Advice

  • All108
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying58
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 2
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Mary Petti answered:

Check with your local zoning office if a tree removal permit is necessary. Better to do it correctly right from the start.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 12, 2008
Don Tepper answered:
In addition to the other sources suggested here, check with the coach at the high school for suggestions. For example, my son's on his high school's wrestling team. There are a number of wrestling youth leagues in the area that feed into the school. One team actually uses the school's facilities to practice in. In another case, one of the assistant coaches is the coach to one of the other youth wrestling teams.

You'll find that, for many sports, it's a pretty small world out there. Contact a coach at the school and ask about extramural sports teams and leagues.

Hope that helps.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice