Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Bensalem : Real Estate Advice

  • All114
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 1
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Marsha Straka answered:
You could apply for section 8 housing with the Bucks Co. Housing Authority. They may be able to help you with your monthly payment or direct you to someone who can help. Also you can google landlord/tenant rights to see what the law is. Many landlords have no choice but to evict because they usually have a mortgage on the house and need your rent to pay for that or they will go into forclosure and loose the house and ruin their credit Good luck..I hope this helps. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Bensalem Zip Codes