Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Market Conditions in Bensalem : Real Estate Advice

  • All114
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 5
Fri Jul 4, 2014
Michael Kuldiner answered:
its actually called an ejectment action. You cant just go through your local district court. You need to file it in court of common pleas and it will take months. It is certainly easier to negotiate with the previous owners but sometimes it is not an option. Contact us if you need help. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 22, 2014
Brian Keenan answered:
How hard is it to obtain possession of a property after an action that is occupied?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 3, 2014
leonandjillfox answered:
The taxes are about $1600 per year
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Patricia Luszczak answered:

What is the property address? You can send the address to my direct email and I will be happy to let you know if the property is located in a flood zone requiring flood insurance.

Pat Lusczak, Realtor
Real Living Ramagli Real Estate
Direct 215-470-3387
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon May 7, 2012
Brian Luce answered:
The best place to answer your question is the township building. Although a variance / special exception needs to be obtained through an official process / hearing with the township (there are costs involved), the zoning officer can often answer questions that you have about an intended use just by stopping in. This can let you know if it's something that you'd like to get involved in.

(I usually suggest a client call to see when the zoning officer will be in and then set up an appointment with him. It's much better than trying to get them on the phone).

Also, a commercial property may already have several uses depending on zoning. For example, a right to use / accepted use for a Church for example, may include Day Care, Educational / school etc so in some cases, a variance would not be required.

About 75% of my work is commercial in Bucks County so If I can be of any help, just let me know. It's a FAR different process than residential.

Hope that helps,

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
525 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-348-5600 x 163
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Market Conditions in Bensalem Zip Codes