Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Bellflower : Real Estate Advice

  • All34
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sat Oct 21, 2017
Frank S. answered:
Hello Ginap1702, your question was cut off and is incomplete. If you moved into a rental that is now in foreclosure process you will have choices from the bank once it is foreclosed on otherwise you have to pay rent. Once the property is foreclosed you will get options of moving out within 30 days and get cash for keys. You may choose up to 90 days without paying rent to the bank to save to move out but at the end of the 90 days you will be forced out.

You should study RENT vs BUY listings to compare payments, qualifications and options to move. The rentals in Bellflower start from $1,150 for 1bd 1ba apt, from $1,475 for 2bd 1ba apt, from $1,850 for 3bd 2ba apt and there are no single family homes coming up for rent.

The purchase in Bellflower start from 325k for 3bd 2ba condo and the single family homes start from 389k for 1bd 1ba home.

You may consider down payment and closing costs assistance from a minimum 640 fico score and buy with minimal out of pocket expenses. You may consider 3.5% down FHA from a minimum 580 fico score and 3% down conventional from a minimum 620 fico score.

If you have lower fico scores between 500-579 you may consider 10% down. Your scores can be raised within 3-4 days in most cases to qualify for programs, rates and terms as necessary.

If you figure out what cities or zip codes you are considering, minimum number of bedrooms, baths and the maximum payment you are looking to afford you can be set up to receive daily automatic emails to fit your search criteria by an agent.

Check out the web reference link below to get started on your options...
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 13, 2017
Margie Uribe asked:
Mon Aug 30, 2010
Barry Shapiro answered:
Country Girl,
I know of an "as-is" rental in Leisure Village that needs paint & carpet, and offers 3 bedrooms. Price is negotiable. I hope you find what you're looking for. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 7, 2008
Keith Sorem answered:
You need to have received legal notice. Usually served by a Sheriff or a process server. You should definitely contact your lender...they should be your legal point of contact unless they have transferred their standing. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Bellflower Zip Codes