Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Belleville : Real Estate Advice

  • All51
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Tue Jul 26, 2011
Fslf25 asked:
what collection agency would you all recommend that I ask to help me collect debt? or I can sell them my bad debt for pennies on the dollar.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Carl Ben Witzig answered:
Just stumbled on this question in August. I wonder what happened? I closed on a home made job in BV not long ago. Town wanted permits to be opened- building, electric, plumbing. Then inspected and closed after corrections. About $200 for permits and inspections. But your issue is not only that one, but a basement kitchen, never permitted by any town. Assuming you are still alive, please tell us what ever happened. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Kenneth Verbeyst answered:
contact your local zoning officer. It is less expensive than going to attorney to start with. They can give you an idea of how agreeable they would be with a change. Variances will also typically require neighbors notice and a public hearing, it is easier with an attorney but you can do it yourself. The zoning office will likely give you a list of all who you have to notify. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Belleville Zip Codes