Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

07109 : Real Estate Advice

  • All20
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 17
Thu Dec 15, 2016
Maureen Pshybyshefski Fraszczak asked:
Thu May 19, 2016
Avima32 asked:
Wed May 20, 2015
Sara.eva answered:
> DEFINITION of 'Commercial Loan'
* A debt-based funding arrangement that a business can set up with a financial institution. The proceeds of commercial loans may be used to fund large capital expenditures and/or operations that a business may otherwise be unable to afford.

* Due to expensive upfront costs and regulation related hurdles, smaller businesses do not typically have direct access to the debt and equity markets for financing purposes. Therefore, they must rely on financial institutions to meet their financing needs.

Similar to consumer credit, businesses have a variety of lending products to choose from. A line of credit, term loans and unsecured loans are just a few examples. However, small businesses should shop around at different institutions to determine which lender offers the best terms for the loan.

... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 27, 2015
Sergio Chavez answered: 973-487-3704 Local & affordable New Jersey vinyl siding installation contractor.

Contact us and we can remove your asbestos in NJ and install your exterior veneer. We cover Bergen County, Essex, Morris, Passaic, Union and the Garden state.

Call for your free estimate and let the pros install your cedar shake shingles, insulated foam backed panels or any type of house siding
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 13, 2014
Ronald Shaffery answered:
If you are concerned about cost, your agent will probably have attorneys that he/she works with that will give you a discount. If this deal does not gp through the lawyer will probably charge you less for the second attempt to buy too. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 16, 2014
Matthew De Fede answered:
It;s going to be hard to find what your looking for my suggestion would be sit down with a lender se what programs you qualify for and then work with an agent that knows how to use the "Seller Concession" to help finance the closing costs ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 16, 2014
Matthew De Fede answered:
Most are Co-ops in Arbor hills, there are only a couple of lenders and they require 30% down.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 16, 2014
Matthew De Fede answered:
Thu Aug 29, 2013
Carl Ben Witzig answered:
Why has it not sold after 4 years, listed 4 different times from $424K to 329K? Something else is wrong. How many visitors? Showings? Open Houses? Offers? All houses sell at the right price. My marketing plan comes with my listings, and it works. I even have a written plan for Selling Your Home Yourself, $5. Let me know. Carl - ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 1, 2013
M. Llamas answered:
Hi Augie, It best to know your payment first. Call me if I can be of any assistance in financing. Very familiar with Bellville and the local area.

973-460-4687 ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 7, 2011
Margaret Hassani answered:
To edit your listings please do the following:

Hover over My Trulia at the top navigation and click on My Listings.
Click the 'Edit' button next to your listing.
Click on one of the tabs to access the desired listing information.
Click 'Save' at the end of each section to save your changes.

Please allow approximately 36 hours for your listing information to update on our site or for your listing to be removed from our display.
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 26, 2011
Fslf25 asked:
what collection agency would you all recommend that I ask to help me collect debt? or I can sell them my bad debt for pennies on the dollar.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 2, 2010
David Zuckerman answered:
Make sure that you can cover the monthly mortgage payment without using rental income as an offset to your monthly mortgage expense. In other words the lender will want to make sure you can cover the mortgage cost with your current income. Also if the house is owned by Fannie Mae the HomePath program does allow for investor ownership with only 10% down. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Carl Ben Witzig answered:
Just stumbled on this question in August. I wonder what happened? I closed on a home made job in BV not long ago. Town wanted permits to be opened- building, electric, plumbing. Then inspected and closed after corrections. About $200 for permits and inspections. But your issue is not only that one, but a basement kitchen, never permitted by any town. Assuming you are still alive, please tell us what ever happened. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 10, 2008
Kenneth Verbeyst answered:
contact your local zoning officer. It is less expensive than going to attorney to start with. They can give you an idea of how agreeable they would be with a change. Variances will also typically require neighbors notice and a public hearing, it is easier with an attorney but you can do it yourself. The zoning office will likely give you a list of all who you have to notify. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 9, 2008
Marc Paolella answered:
Hi Lizette,

If you would like a copy of the zoning map and description of zones in Belleville or Newark, contact me via my profile or website and I'll e-mail them over. I have access to the zoning codes for pretty much all of northern NJ.

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice