Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Bel Air : Real Estate Advice

  • All29
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 6
Sat Dec 12, 2015
Rich Reed answered:
Work with a Realtor. He or she has access to property data.

There are some websites that have the owner's name, you probably have to join and pay.

Or go to The Office of Assessor, owner's names are public records.


How do I find out the name of the owner of a particular property?

The Office of Assessor maintains the property assessment roll, which lists the assessee (normally the property owner). The roll may be inspected by the public at the main office or regional offices.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 21, 2014
Jeremy Weinberg answered:
Most Brokers will require you to join the board of Realtors and the MLS in order to be active with them (Average $1,500 annually) including the split to your broker which is 60/40 on average. Unless you are producing alot of sales annually for the brokerage, they are not reluctant to cut you a better commission split on your own purchase as they are still taking on the same liability.

You might want to consider a real estate referral company to place your license temporary for the sale of your property. In this type of company you pay nothing to the board or the MLS, you will be referred to a buyers agent who will handle the entire sale and pay back a "referral fee" typically 25% of the total commission.

If your license is in Florida take a look at This company pays back top dollar on referral fees to their agents.
... more
0 votes 35 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Susan Bo'ur answered:
Only one on the market, which is a short sale and already has an offer.
Please feel free to contact me for further info.
Susan Bo'ur Realtor ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Maria Saldivar answered:
I know that in the state of Texas, an agent with an expired license should not be doing any real estate business. Therefore the answer to your question is no. It is not legal. CALL TREC's hot line to verify. ... more
0 votes 21 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Brian Byhower answered:
Out of curiosity, has Tracey contacted any of the 15+ agents that have repied? Seems to me that questions are asked and help is offered, but nothing happens. Have any agents on here ever closed a transaction with any of these leads? I'm just curious. Please don't get all bent out of shape and answer with "there are on dumb questions" that's not what I'm asking. Thanks all. ... more
0 votes 19 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Monique & Joe Carrabba answered:
Great Answer Dan! I think your referring to Realty Trac.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice