Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Beach : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Mon Sep 28, 2015
Robert W Neill Jr answered:
You should consult an attorney. Some states allow what are called partition sales where a forced sale of the property is made.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 19, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
Why not simply contact a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and go from can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab. ... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice