Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

77520 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Thu Aug 25, 2016
Cerda3106 asked:
What are options on finding assistance on a down payment,how can I apply for down payment assistance and where?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon May 26, 2014
Michael Boyd asked:
In the My Listings the property is listed in the sold/expired tab and only shows "Error" beside it.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Linda Fisher answered:
I am in touch with a private lender that works with problem credit.

Depends on the property and the income, debt ratio.

Would be my pleasure to work with you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Anna M Brocco answered:
No link is visible, however you can check with the local tax assessor's office....
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Nicole Ford answered:
Dear Homeowner,

Margie Casey has given the most efficient answer. Hope you find what you are searching for.

Nicole Ford
(832) 295-1432
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 19, 2010
Vickey Wachtel answered:

Start with the Broker of the agent, make sure they are aware that you are not satisfied, the Broker is responsible for the agents they sponsor. Often talking to the Broker and making them aware of a problem will be enough to get it worked out.
If you do not get the result you are looking for then contact TREC (Teaxas Real Estate Commission) and Tar Texas Association of Realtors...if the agent is not a Realtor TAR will have no authority over the agent.
Let us know what your grievance is and maybe we can help more.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice