Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

70811 : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Margaret Rodrigue answered:
You might try the Baton Rouge clerk of court. Just head down there and ask them to do a search for you.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice