Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Bartow County : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Fri Jan 30, 2015
Jeri Patrick answered:
Call trulia directly they should be able to fix it for you. I have better luck over the phone.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 28, 2014
Jessica Johnson answered:
Are you working with an agent, if you are not I would love to help you list your home. It needs to be listed with FMLS or GAMLS through an agent to show up through this web site. Hope this helps you, let me know if you need help through this process. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 29, 2012
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
It sounds like you did a subject to sale with a deed tranfer. Good luck you may have to get your attorney to review what you signed 6 years ago. About the only thing that having your mortgage company call the due on sale clause will do is have them end you a demand letter for payment in full. After that they can proceed with forclosure on you and you have no ability to sell the property if you transfered the deed.
I have run into forclosures in my area where the peron on the mortgage haas transfered the deed to another party and the person on the mortgage is almost helpless to do anything about the property.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Amy Gutschow answered:
You have the right to make sure it is done how ever you want it at the time of signing the offer. The title co will make sure it is done as the seller wants and you will see it in the paperwork. ... more
0 votes 17 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Popular Cities in Bartow County