Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

85323 : Real Estate Advice

  • All29
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 25
Mon Feb 5, 2018
Kathy Burgreen answered:
Hoping this buyer gave you a hefty earnest deposit and hoping that all the contingencies expired, so this means you get to keep the earnest deposit. This should teach the buyer that lying on a mortgage application will come back to bite you and I'm waiting for this buyer to beg and plead with you to get his deposit returned. Why? Because I'm sure he needs the money to pay for a divorce attorney.

Wondering if this buyer is aware of the new Tax Law that was signed into Congress. Just read an article that under the old tax law, the spouse that pays the alimony used to be able to itemize the amount as a deduction on their income tax return, while the spouse that received the money would pay income tax on that alimony payment.
Well as of 2019, alimony payments will no longer be deducted on tax returns and the spouse receiving the money will no longer pay income tax on it.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 4, 2016
Joel Williams asked:
I am a mother with 2 children and I have poor credit due to my divorce. I have applied for 5 homes in the westside area and keep getting denied because of my credit and rental history. I…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 23, 2015
Karen Peyton answered:
Try contacting an agent and/or property management company directly, either through Trulia, or using Google with "property management companies 85323" in the search field. Working past an eviction will be tough, but perhaps someone will help make it right for you, given the length of your tenancy prior to your eviction. You also have a story to tell regarding it, make sure you tell your story.
Best of luck to you!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 8, 2014
Josh Levario answered:
Go to the website and click on the city you want, then click "crime statistics" Hope this helps! I was born and raised here in Avondale and I specialize here
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 28, 2013
Jeremy James Jack answered:

Great to hear that you are moving to our state. I would like to provide you with all the details you would need to make a smooth transition. Please contact my team: ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Lucinda Tkach answered:

Home prices have risen significantly.

There should be a few factors that weigh your decision, such as your future housing and what you want to spend on that.

Feel free to contact me direct for any suggestions.

Sincerely, Lucinda Tkach
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Shawn Scray answered:
Hi Stefanie,

I'm an agent in the 85323 area and would be happy to provide you with contact information for a mortgage broker. He'll ask you a few questions and email you a one page application to fill out and send back and answer any and all questions you may have. You can reach me directly at 623-696-0228 or via email at I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Best Regards,
Sterling Fine Properties
Buy - Sell - Invest
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 13, 2012
Jennie Miller PLLC answered:
If you are interested in a list of the actively listed homes in Coldwater Springs, you can view the most current results here:

If you would like to search the MLS just like a realtor does, you can do so at the following link:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 19, 2012
Jennie Miller PLLC answered:
Are you looking for a home to rent in this area? I would be happy to help you!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 11, 2011
Rosio Robison answered:
You're still responsible for the past due HOA dues even after foreclosure. However, you want to call the HOA company and confirm.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 1, 2011
Emma2010 asked:
Average Land Prices per S.F. for Retail, Commercial, and Industrial for Arizona
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Jim Mitchell answered:
Hi Scott. I almost forgot...Kendra works Valley-wide, NOT just in the East Valley. She will also run the rental comps in the area of your home and give you a good idea of what to charge for monthly rent.


Jim Mitchell
Century 21 All Star, REALTORS
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 22, 2010
Nick Walker answered:
Bad in the past, I paid off most debts I had with a few going to collectors but they have long since stopped trying. It has been about 6 years now since things went bad. My credit score has gone up a bit but it is slow going. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 13, 2010
Sandra Paulow answered:
Only a lender could answer that question. There are other options for you but you need an Agent to help you find those options. There are Lease/Purchase Agreements, Seller Carry Options, etc. The only way you will find out if is you talk to a lender and an Agent. There may be an Agent out there with the perfect place for you to settle for a time until you can once again qualify for a new mortgage. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 11, 2010
Brad Bergamini answered:
Just about anywhere that allows for this in the CC&R's
are you looking for a park (lease) or to purchase?
Also the big question is what are you willing to spend and what type of amities would you like to have at the property. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 11, 2010
Carrie Painter answered:
Avondale to Luke AFB is approx 15 minutes. VA hospital is approximately 25 minutes.
Hope this helps. If any additional information is required please let me know. Carrie
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Dec 28, 2009
Jeremy James Jack answered:

I talked to several builders and they all confirmed that the Integra block home does have added value, You would save money on your energy bills. I would say it it is worth $2-5K more in this market and area. If we were in a severe weather area, I would think that it would be worth considerably more... may have some additional info for you.... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Nov 13, 2009
Keith Manson- Metro Milwaukee Wisconsin answered:
You need to talk to you bankruptcy attorney to confirm what happened. If in fact you discharged your debt, to complete a work out you would have to re affirm you debt. Both the first and second would have to be reaffirmed unless they were addressed separately in the bankruptcy. However, again, this is very complex and you should have legal counsel review the situation before you do anything!

If you don't want your house tell the bank the chapter ,case number and date filed and dismissed. Then start looking for a new place to live.

Keith Manson
First Weber Group
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Metro Milwaukee
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 8, 2009
Joe Bourland answered:
Tax preparer seems to think so? Is this person a CPA or tax attorney? A gigantic red flag shot up when I read your question. In matters of taxes as detailed as this, always seek qualified advice from an expert. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Senoj70 answered:
One of the ways you can do this without going into further debt is to have the rental payments that you are currently making reported to your credit report to help boost your score. I am currently doing this through a company called Here is the link to site Who knows maybe they can help you as well. ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice