Purchasing a home is a process that is best approached in stages. They are:
1. Deciding to buy, rent or lease purchase
2. Identifying your location
3. Reviewing your budget to determine affordability
4. Get pre-approved for a loan
5. Identify a real estate professional that will lead you through the buying process
6. Begin looking through a realtor
6. Place an offer. The realtor will take care of this.
You have obviously already done the first few steps and are now ready to move on. We would be happy to refer you to a top real estate agent in your area and would be happy to hear from you.
The "Eckler Team"
Michael Saunders & Company