Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

80014 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 10
Sun Feb 12, 2017
Grnmoray asked:
Tue Aug 2, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
If it's listed in the MLS, it will show up here through listing syndication services. If you're an agent, you can also manually add it yourself. If you're the owner, and want to sell FSBO, then you can post it on Zillow as a FSBO. But get what you pay for! ;) ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 5, 2013
We can certainly help you out. You can check us out at and give us a call. One of our loan officers will look at your situation and present you with some options. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Robert McGuire answered:

My understanding is that you will need to live there 2 out of the last five years when you sell to avoid capital gains taxes. But with your own personal situation it will be good to consult with your accountant for the best advice on how to move forward.

Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Luke Porter answered:
I work with a mortgage BANKER who is very good at working with situations like yours. Send me an email to discuss further!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri May 27, 2011
Scott Godzyk answered:
The only true way you will be able to know is to meet with a local and trusted mortgage broker, they can prequailify you at no cost, they will look at your credit plus your financials and let you know if there are any programs that you may quailify for. There are several types of mortgages and they can explain the pros, cons and costs of each.

Please see my blog for a list of tips and advice for getting a mortgage
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jan 24, 2010
Elite Property Shop answered:
I can send an email to our office and help you find what you are looking for - give me a call or send me an email to
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 29, 2009
Brian Burke answered:
I did not see that you were a Realtor Before. Did you get your info? Do you have MLS? If you Pull solds on the MLS you can go back 30 days and get the info. The MLS offers classes to teach you these skills. ... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 20, 2008
Jim Welden answered:
Glenn - as Kent indicated, if the home is a resale, there are fields in the MLS for the listing agent to provide information about what is included in the HOA fee. If the home is a brand new home, the builder can typically tell you what is included in the HOA Fee. Pam and Kent have given you many of the common items that might be included by the HOA - every HOA is different and you really need to discuss with the HOA management company since most HOA's in our area hire a management company to deal with the day-to-day issues (some of the money collected is paying the management company to deal with these issues).

Snow removal for homes in a single family neighborhood is rarely provided by an HOA in the Denver metropolitan area - sometimes I see it for a gated community - snow removal is typically a town/city/county responsibility. Someone in the local government can give you their policy with dealing with snow; sometimes it is on the local government's web site.

Snow removal for a condo, or town home (and sometimes patio home) communities typically is included in the HOA fee.

If you are in the process of purchasing a re-sale home in Colorado, the standard purchase contract provides you with an opportunity to review the HOA documents including the financials - from the income statement & budget, you can see how the collected money is spent by the HOA. Many HOA's have a web site but frequently, you need to be a home owner in order to access the site. Best of luck with your purchase; Colorado is a great place to live!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice