I would actually want to expand a little on my answer to your comment.
1. Your count is a little off - I have asked 7 questions so far not 14.
2. Is there a limit on Trulia on how many questions you can ask? (That would be my 8th)
3. My questions are not directed stricty to agents.
4. Most questions I ask are to confirm my understanding of the process. I am not new to
real estate. I bought twice without realtors and am also an investor.
5. Answering my questions is completely optional
6. I do understand the value of having an agent. However, I would consider working with the agent
on helping me with investment properties in the future.
7. I think home owners should be asking lots of questions regardless of the decision to go FSBO or hire an agent.
Everybody should simply understand the process. If you don't understand the process - then you will
a. not know if you need a help of a realtor
b. not know how to compare realtors
c. not know if you are on the right track in the process
8. As far as my question about MLS I do have my own opinion and will list when I am ready.
However, I was interested to hear other opinions in the Trulia community.
Thanks to all who have participated in the discussions I started.