This is similar to what happens here in Florida. Some experienced agents who know how to work the MLS and their database well will report the deals are GONE.
Others who have conduits into the four invisible markets will say.."Hold on a minute! These deals are out there." HOWEVER....
The REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL must decide after finding such a deal:
1. $30,000, Do I buy it myself.
2. Will I be loyal to those who have been loyal to me and give the deal to my trusted and true investors.
3. Do I select a "Fist Look' buyer who has demonstrated they are serious.
4. Do I select a "B" list investor who is wanting a deal, but hasn't been tested
5. Do I use this to create a reciprocal with a builder/contractor I've been trying to connect with.
6. Push to my wholesalers
7. Push to my flippers
8. Push to my database of buyers
9. Push to agents for their buyer consideration
10. Push to franchise for buyer consideration
11. Send to MLS to get represented buyers.
12. Offer to someone I do not know.
Wow! You are #12 in a long list of preferred buyers. What may be a good idea is to contact an Venetian Hills real estate professional and get on one of those lists way ahead of #11, cause as number 12, you are unlikely to have the opportunity to grab the prize.