Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Agent2Agent in Athens : Real Estate Advice

  • All103
  • Local Info13
  • Home Buying34
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions6

Activity 1
Thu May 26, 2011
Wynay Hand answered:
Any real estate licensed company must have a managing broker, licensed by the state. If you have any question as to whether or not this is legal or do-able, just call The Georgia Real Estate Commission, and they will be happy to answer all your questions about licensing and regulations of licensees and companies. If you are buying a company, you probably should have an attorney on retainer anyhow. And you might want to check out the books with a CPA. You can hire a qualified consultant by the hour and it's money well spent. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Agent2Agent in Athens Zip Codes