Agent2Agent in Arlington : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Meryl Master…, Real Estate Pro in Chapel Hill, NC
Meryl Masters-Alexander answered:
Referral fees?
The referral should be on the gross commission that the brokerage receives. But now you may need to go further than that. I just had an experience where I gave a listing referral to a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 4, 2014 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Judi Monday,…, Real Estate Pro in Green Valley, AZ
Judi Monday, CRS answered:
I am currently working as a referring agent only. On my incoming referral payouts what is a typical split with my broker to process the referral?
It all depends on what you negotiate with the broker. Interview with several and find the one that best suits you.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 31, 2013 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Troy Baumgar…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Worth, TX
Troy Baumgartner answered:
I am interested in getting my real estate license and want to do it online. Any suggestions for a good online school? There are so many!
Keller Williams in Arlington will be hosting a Career Night Tuesday July 23rd beginning at 6pm. It will be held at the office location inside the Chase building at 1301 S Bowen Rd Ste 1 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 29, 2013 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
How do REO properties work?

Depends on the lender. Some have maintenance companies who do all the work and leave the marketing up to the realtor. HUD is a good example of this.
Others want you to foot ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 30, 2011 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Jeanne Barre…,  in Mansfield, MA
Jeanne Barreta answered:
How can I find good agents to refer leads in Arlington, Fort Worth, Mansfield, Grand Prairie and other local cities for a fee?
Hi Miguel,

I would recommend accessing the CRS directory. The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is the highest Designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri May 13, 2011 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Carol Shinsky…, Real Estate Pro in Grapevine, TX
Carol Shinsky Marcotte, GRI CRS answered:
My sister is thinking of selling her condo and buying up to more room. She needs an agent in Arlington, TX 76014. I am a REALTOR and am screening
Thank you for inviting me to interview!
I've been a full time, professional Realtor in Arlington for the past 8 years.

I am CRS, GRI designated.

I am familiar with the condo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 1, 2010 Agent2Agent in 76014
Jason Graves, Real Estate Pro in Raleigh, NC
Jason Graves asked:
Are you interested in a listing referral in Arlington, TX zip 76013.? I have friends that will be selling their home of about 24 years in Arlington, TX and they need an aggressive, well seasoned agent.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 20, 2009 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Bruce K,  in Houston, TX
Bruce K answered:
I have a buyer that is needing owner financing in the Dallas, TX area. They will/can put a large amount
Find a home that the homeowner will discount around 15% below appraisal value and then visit to see how easily this can be done with private lender funds. This ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 14, 2008 Agent2Agent in Arlington
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Tarrant County > Arlington > Agent2Agent in Arlington
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer