Many factors must be known before a meaning=ful and accurate rate quote can given. You are giving only only factor- your FICO score.
However here is a partial list of factors that will determine your final rate:
1. Loan Amount
2. Loan Program (30-year fixed, 15-year fixed, Adjustable,fully-amortized or interest only, etc)
3. Type of Loan (conforming, high-balance conforming, portfolio jumbo, FHA/ VA, etc)
5. Purpose of the loan (purchase, rate/term refinance, cash out refinance)
6. Type of property (detached single-family home, condominium unit, 1-4 units)
7. Occupancy (owner-occupied, investment property)
8. Rate lock period
9. Location (lenders have different pricing according to the state or specific market)
10. Current promotional pricing (rate incentive on specific types of mortgage transactions)
11. The actual day your rate is locked (your final rate is final only when locked)
All these factors affect your final rate. So do not be fooled by advertised rates. Each borrower is different. Without the information listed above the lender cannot give you a realistic rate quote.