Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in Arizona : Real Estate Advice

  • All501
  • Local Info27
  • Home Buying288
  • Home Selling37
  • Market Conditions11

Activity 193
Mon Jan 15, 2018
Msinger13 asked:
just need an address please
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 10, 2018
Crafts.patty asked:
Also, does Home Depot do any concrete work?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 5, 2017
Kori answered:

Move in ready.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jul 27, 2017
G1n5u answered:
Yes it is. I live in Tolleson and I know other people in the area. We've all seen them. Some have them worse than others but they are here.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 17, 2017
Barnorjohnson asked:
Sat Jun 24, 2017
Diannes answered:
While the specific situation described here was likely resolved years ago, I thought I would add some info here that could be useful to others who stumble upon this later. Disclaimer: I am neither an agent nor an attorney, but am generally familiar with service dog law.

The obligations of housing providers to accommodate animals that benefit individuals with disabilities are described here: The regulations apply equally to trained service dogs and to other animals that help individuals with disabilities (commonly referred to as "emotional support animals", although I have occasionally heard them referred to as therapy animals as well).

Both homeowners' associations and landlords need to comply with these regulations.

Short answer: an HOA and (most) landlords must waive no-pets policies and size restrictions for animals that benefit individuals with disabilities. So on the face of it, the HOA's actions described here are illegal.

However, the HOA is within their rights to require the dog be removed on the basis of the fact that it appears to be a direct threat to the health and safety of others. A court would most likely find that a large dog's snapping at someone is sufficient evidence that the dog is a direct threat, regardless of the fact that the dog was being teased at the time.

I hope this helps.
... more
1 vote 14 answers Share Flag
Sun May 14, 2017
Charles.walker asked:
Tue Mar 14, 2017
Nellie Juarez Brown answered:
When looking dont use the word section 8. Tell them you have a housing voucher. There are homes in Chandler that will accept it. It's just a little work. Try and find a place where the owner is the one you will be going through. There aren't many but they're out there. I just found a ;nice house in Chandler that they are accepting my voucher. You have to kind of sell yourself first. Let them know you are clean and have good references. Don't hit them with the fact you have a voucher right away. Good Luck ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 19, 2016
Haysa answered:
As a non golfer I find the community has been mismanaged by the HOA board, is out of compliance with several laws, is cliquish. There are beautiful views, it is safe and other than fireworks and parties quiet. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 23, 2016
Azmobile asked:
Tue Oct 18, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
Your best bet in getting the info you want is to contact a local agent in Goodyear. You can give them a particular location and price range, and they can email a list of suitable properties. Use the "Find an Agent" tab at the top of the page and call a few agents to begin your search.

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 11, 2016
Joangillespie answered:
Pecos Community Center is on 48th St just south of Pecos Road - 17010 S 48th St.. It is a city owned park and only costs $20 per year. Great gym with basketball, pickleball, lots of classes like Zumba, yoga, etc. I'm a pickleball player. We play Mondays and Wednesdays 9 to noon - open play - new players welcome. There is a skate park, tennis courts, volleyball, dog park, ball fields. Great park! 602 495-5500 ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 1, 2016
Maricris A answered:

If you are interested in a foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may contact a foreclosure specialist for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 27, 2016
Scottsdalebrat1982 answered:
I live in San Tan Valley Arizona and tonight there is a 2-3 foot snake that is by our front door, the guy delivering pizza said it came up when he rang the doorbell. We had to go through the garage in order to avoid the unidentified snake. ... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 7, 2016
June Buerkle answered:
Up to you.

Since you say "we", how stable is your relationship? Building a house puts you under a lot of stress and has led to many a divorce.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 5, 2016
Dan Tabit answered:
Great question for an attorney. Rent to owns rarely turn out well for the Renter/buyer. Most never end up completing the purchase. We can't be more helpful other to suggest you speak to an attorney and bring all your documentation and avoid these in the future.
If you want to buy, get your financing in order and get preapproved for a mortgage. Sorry for your troubles.
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice