Aragon : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rodney Mason, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Rodney Mason answered:
If you purchase a home that have renters and you purchased house to live in it how do you get the renters out?
Hi Judy,
You would first need to consult with your Buyer's Agent. For an legal advice, you would need to consult with an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 20, 2013 Home Buying in Aragon
Bill Eckler, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler answered:
if u lie on a listing can that affect the sale

"Pants on fire, flame retardent suit...."

Another "pearl!" nice post and a BIG "thumbs up."

Funny but so true!

0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013 Home Buying in 30104
Michael Hamm…, Real Estate Pro in Suwanee, GA
Michael Hammond answered:
Is it possible to work out a lease option through an investor purchase of a foreclosed home and/or agents who know sellers who want to owner fin?
I understand completely. Next time, consider leveling the playing field by hiring a good representative for your team and negotiate a win, Amaria. Most folks don't realize that the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 5, 2011 Home Buying in 30104
Hank Miller, Real Estate Pro in Alpharetta, GA
Hank Miller answered:
is this house for rent are just for sell?
Which house Nadine?

0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 24, 2009 For Rent in 30104
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Polk County > Aragon
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer