Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Antioch : Real Estate Advice

  • All63
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Aug 13, 2014
Karen Peyton answered:
At this point, it is best for you to seek legal advice. Many states have air-tight laws that protect the rights of tenants. In those states, any notice "improperly" served for payment and/or eviction will render them useless and the number of days from one (notice) to the next to start again. The type of attorney you need is one who handles landlord/tenant matters which may also be "Google-able" under "evictions."
Best of luck to you.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Investment Properties in Antioch Zip Codes