Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

99516 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Feb 27, 2017
Chris asked:
Mon Feb 27, 2017
Chris asked:
Thu Oct 15, 2015
Gerald Feenstra answered:

I recommend reaching out to trulia customer service. They should be able to assist you with this issue.

Good luck!
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 8, 2015
Gary Cox answered:
Every property is different. If you want me to take a look, please call me at 907-727-4279. Thanks-Gary
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Dale Lamoreux answered:
Hello Tom - if you want an attorney look over your contracts - as with anything - see if you can get one referred to you so you get one you have confidence. Other than that - realtors don't have much interaction with real estate attorneys. If i can answer any of your questions regarding real estate you can reach me at 907-441-9134

Bye for now,
Dale Lamoreux
Associate Broker, CRS, GRI, ABR, REALTOR®
"Your Real Estate Guardian Angel"®

"CRS of the Year 2009" "Serving Buyers & Sellers since 2000"
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice