Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Anaheim : Real Estate Advice

  • All262
  • Local Info17
  • Home Buying121
  • Home Selling9
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 6
Tue Apr 21, 2015
Caleb Hart answered:
It sounds like you're going to have to ask around. I'm not sure if contractors will be willing to tell you how they got on the list. Maybe you can speak with the organization directly. I imagine they would be willing to help contractors get on the list so that they can better serve customers. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 30, 2012
ruthlizedwards answered:
Fri Feb 10, 2012
Kawain Payne answered:
Hello Clweb,

You can choose from urban style lofts near Angel Stadium in Anaheim to family oriented town homes in Fountain Valley.

Many of the developments in North Orange County are FHA approved so if you are a first time buyer you can take advantage of the FHA loan benefits.

If you would like to review some listing via email send me your email address. I will be happy to send you listings to review.

Look Luck,
Kawain Payne, Realtor
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 8, 2011
Emily Knell answered:
If she's on mo/mo you can give her 30 days notice to move. I think by law, you still need to give her the full 30 days to move out & you don't even have cite it's because of her behavior, just tell her that you want the unit back to let one of your family members live there. I foresee that if you were to tell her that you'd prefer to have a tenant who will accept a longer lease term agrmt that she'd just say, "Fine, I'll sign a longer lease term if that's what you want". If she's late on paying you rent, you can give her 3 days notice to pay or quit.

I am not an attorney, I do advise you to double check my answer with a real estate attorney. If you'd like to talk to me some more about this or get a couple of referrals to RE attorneys, please email me directly, as i don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers after mine.
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 17, 2009
2020mobilehomes answered:
A big different these days between selling a mobile home and a single family home is financing. While lots of FHA programs are available for condo and single family home buyers, financing is very difficult to find for mobile homes. And the older the home is the harder it is to finance.

Be sure when listing your home that the agent you list with knows where to get financing for the new buyers or can help you offer seller financing.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 17, 2007
Carrie Crowell answered:
Sounds like you and your buddies are in a pickle. If you have indeed created a sublease, you can end the lease by going through the proper channels. I would consult a lawyer and get help creating the documents necessary to perform the eviction. On an eviction, it is often necessary to involve the police. You can check out legal advise via web. Google for a web site in your area! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Popular Anaheim Neighborhoods