Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Amador County : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 58
Fri Mar 31, 2017
Magoo7675 answered:
Derek Jones,
HELP....I was searching some help regarding transferring title on my brothers mobile home to me the sister and I have a buyer. He passed away March 4th 2017.I would like to call you if I could to find out if I have all the documents needed to send to HCD in Sacramento, Ca. HCD has requested certain docs but the phone conversation was a little confusing. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 27, 2016
Lnelsen44 asked:
Mon Oct 10, 2016
Yinyang096 asked:
I am using filters such as house only and a price range of for example 100k to 300k yet I get manufactured or mobile homes in my search as well as homes that are as low as 29k up to over…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 27, 2016
Valli Lopez answered:
it's not easy getting financing to build a house. I have 205 lenders and unless it already has a building on it, construction loans are hard to come by, at least for now. If it already has a unit on it, I could do a renovation loan and help with the lot purchase. If not, I suggest a hard money loan. I have 3 referrals for you if that's the case....

Valli Lopez
NMLS 980530
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 14, 2015
Robert Page answered:
The cost to retain a Real Estate Agent that specializes in foreclosures is nothing. The agent gets paid at closing when you purchase a home. Banks don't typically field questions from the public but an experienced agent can answer a majority of your questions. Certainly not all of your questions but an experienced and active agent may have many insights and since all agents are part of a cooperative they have a network of other agents they can glean information from. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 21, 2015
Smoothgait asked:
Thu Apr 16, 2015
Heather Carlson answered:
This was the answer I received from Trulia Customer Service:
1. Log into your own Trulia profile, then click on the "Find an Agent" link in the green search bar at the top.
2. Search by your agent’s name and service area.
3. When your agent appears in the results, click their name.
4. Select the “Reviews” tab beneath their name and photo on their profile page.
5. Select the orange “Write a Review” button.
6. Your old review and ratings will populate in a pop-up window. Here, you can make any corrections needed.

If you'd like it to be removed instead of edited, feel free to just edit the review to "Please delete this review, Trulia" and have them flag the review as spam.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 30, 2014
Tom Pfeiffer answered:
Rollingwood in Jackson, Ca has fees for the space rent at around $500 per month. It varies a loittle based on location in the park and includes water and sewer fees.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 25, 2014
Andrew Lauter answered:
I imagine by this time that you have already found your home, but if you're still looking let me know. There are plenty of great 2/3 bedroom homes in Jackson and the surrounding areas.

Andrew Lauter
Davenport Properties
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 9, 2014
RonS answered:
You don't pay any real estate commission as a buyer and, the purchase price of a house has nothing to do with real estate commission from a taxation standpoint.

How can you deduct something you don't pay for? ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Keith Jean-Pierre answered:
I would suggest you try the regular rental sites: (Rentals Section) (Rentals Section) (Rentals Section)

Between all of those, you will get a very clear picture if you can find what you are looking for. Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Dec 8, 2013
rvndwell answered:
Sun Aug 11, 2013
John Arendsen answered:
Are you talking about a Manufactured Home park/community?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Michael Mason answered:
Se the answer below- tell me which listing your looking at or better yet just give me a call- 209-223-2177-
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Phillip Sanders asked:
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Ken Hazelet answered:
Sutter Amador Hospital is about 10 miles away in Jackson however if you are a Kaiser member, Pine Grove is outside of the Kaiser area. Ione zip code 95640 is an approved Kaiser area. What home are you interested in? ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Dec 29, 2012
John Arendsen answered:
I see why you've asked about the space rent as this is a Manufactured Home Community.
Castle Park
Mobile Home Make : Developer
Association Rules : PetsPermitted
Mobile Home Model : 703
Mobile Home Type : Triple

This can be confusing. You really should start with the park manager. You will have to fill out an application and be approved by them before you even make an offer on a manufactured home in a rental park. But you should also make sure you have the home inspected by an experiened manufactured home inspector and not just any home inspector.

Make sure the home is level and that the pier and pad assemblies are in good shape. Also make sure the vapor barrier and insulation are in tact and not ripped or lying on the ground. Also make sure the home has an approved set of Earthquake Resistant Bracing under it as that area is in a Zone 4 seismic area.

Feel free to contact us should have any more questions: 760 815-6877. Or log onto any of our very user friendly websites:
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
1 2 3
Search Advice