Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Allen County : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Jeff Vaughan answered:
Check the City of Fort Wayne's CDC of Community Development Fund Julie Sanchez was the head of it the last time i heard. depending on your proposed use they may be able to make the loan. i guess call 311 and ask for Julie or the CDC. if i remember correctly you have to be turned down for a loan before you can apply. Let me know how this works, its been a lot of years and i may be sending you on a wild goose chase. Jeff Vaughan 750-1620 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Investment Properties in Popular Cities in Allen County