Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Allen County : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Mary Sherer answered:
Not sure who NACA is. If you need financing, a good person to call is Mona Lill with Polaris Home Funding. Her contact information is as follows:

Mona Lill
Polaris Home Funding Corp.
3914 New Vision Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46845
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 28, 2010
The 2 Mortgage Guys answered:
the FHA 203K Rehab loan is what you are looking for, it is by far the best mortgage option when you are looking to purchase a home and do some repairs. as mentioned before you will need an insured contractor to do the work. in Indiana contractors are not licensed but they are required to carry liability insurance. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 23, 2010
Ron Beebe answered:
@ Tony Grech: we used to be the pothole kings here in PA, glad to hand the title over to you. Now, if you could kindly hand the NHL title back to Philly, or even an NBA championship, we'd be forever grateful (we'll just stay away from football LOL) ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 2, 2008
Debt Free Dave answered:
The only way is to refi out of the loan. The lender just wants to protect their position.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Popular Cities in Allen County