Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Allegheny County : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1,532
Wed May 25, 2016
MCM_STL answered:
You can try your agent if you want. All they can do is help coordinate communication between the former owner and you to see if they have any options to resolve this.

However, chances are all anyone can do is send you to an attorney to have them look over the terms of the agreement related to this and then tell you what your rights and options are at this point. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 21, 2016
Nunna Sathwik asked:
Could you please let me know if there is a specific format for mobile number, I'm having an Indian mobile number.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu May 19, 2016
MCM_STL answered:
Yes. You should report all income and expenses on your 1040 Schedule E and then the result of that document feeds into your main 1040 as part of your gross income.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 18, 2016
Citycourt answered:
Details: purchase of 400,000 - 420,000. Good credit, pre-qualified for 400,000 now (which is what we asked for) with 5% down - however, getting married in a week, moving, etc, so would prefer not to spend $20,000 now. One Ph.D. graduating with offer letter in hand, other Ph.D. with existing position. Have collateral (paid off rental home worth 40,000) as well as income from 3 other rental properties. More than happy to do 15 year. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 11, 2016
Dawnkolar2093 asked:
I was recently told that a company could not help me obtain a mortgage because my credit score was to low, even with a co-signer. Are there companies out there who will grant mortgages to…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed May 11, 2016
Jean Bohince asked:
I want one-level living only.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed May 11, 2016
Stephcoffy84 asked:
Add some detail about your question
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue May 10, 2016
Jacob asked:
The property behind our house, 1230 1/2 Ridge Ave Coraopolis PA is the property that was purchased by the bank. 1230 Ridge Ave is a separate deed from 1230 1/2. Our property is being frequented…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue May 3, 2016
Edward.bates asked:
Mon May 2, 2016
Dale.reynolds asked:
Did my realtor do something wrong? I love this site when looking for homes to buy.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 27, 2016
Handigy answered:
what does 22 inch's of fill mean in a perk test when the test say's drain field is 40 inch's below bench mark
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 21, 2016
Dominique Stryker answered:
I Recommend using a realtor (We are free to buyers!) You can definitely extend the inspection period all you need is an addendum!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 12, 2016
MCM_STL answered:
You need to look over the terms of your contract and have an attorney explain them to you if you don't fully understand them.

If you don't have a written agreement, you're probably SOL and you just learned why everything in a real estate transaction has to be in a written agreement. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
... 6 7 8 9 10 ...
Search Advice