Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Allapattah : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 5
Fri Jan 30, 2015
Ana Jerez answered:
Hello Jorgem I can provide you with the information that you need, please contact me at 305-519-0969.

Thank you

Ana Karina Jerez
Avanti Way
305-519-0969 ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 28, 2013
Lazaro J. Suarez answered:
This property is still available, the terms considered are conventional or cash only, the listing price is $154550.00, you can contact me at 305 970 2911, my email address is, please do not hesitate to contact me, I can help you buying this property.
Rents for 1/1 in that area are in the range between 700 to 900
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Celia Bravo answered:
Hello Giannina. I have a very nice apt in the Kendall area 2/2 all tilled, first floor, great location near express way, shopping centers, park, etc. If you are interested, give me a call.


Celia Bravo
License Realtor/Mortgage Broker
Realty World
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 18, 2012
Juan J Santos answered:

Tenemos el inventario de propiedades mas extenso en Dade y Broward listada en el systema de MLS y no listada.

Comunicate con nosotros para hacerte llegar un listado de propiedades sin libre de cargo.


Juan J. Santos | Santos Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty |
O: 954.471.4406 | F: 888.970.7790 |
Email: | Visit
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Joshua T. Reich Pa answered:
Yes, with $50k cash you can buy a short sale, foreclosure or any type of property. Make sure you check out the condo and common areas in person in order to see the quality of the maintenance, if you are paying a high maintenance fee you should be getting a very nicely maintained property.

You do not have to be a resident to own property here, I have several foreign investors, as far as the tax question you will need to report the income so you should speak with your accountant.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice