How To... in Aliso Viejo : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Richard Litt…, Real Estate Pro in Fountain Valley, CA
Richard Littlefield answered:
Im over 55 and I understand I can transfer my previous tax base to my new that correct, if so I do I approach this? thank yu!

Try this link, it should open the form for the Orange County recorder's office. Make sure you read up and do it cor ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 17, 2016 How To... in 92656
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Orange County > Aliso Viejo > How To... in Aliso Viejo
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer