General Area in Alief : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


!,  in Houston, TX
! answered:
I hire contractor to replace my floor. He cashed out my check with pay $2400 / $3100.This project is work
try contacting him and his boss. If that doesn't work, send a certified letter with return receipt stating your complaint. Once that has been done, give the company reasonable time ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 10, 2010 General Area in Alief
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > Alief > General Area in Alief
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer