Remodel & Renovate in Alhambra : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


d,  in 91801
d answered:
Hi, does anyone know a good real estate attorney in Alhambra, California area?
The best thing to do will be to contact your agent or builder and ask them to refer a lawyer.

Also, the person drafting your design should have lawyer reference too.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 30, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in Alhambra
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Los Angeles County > Alhambra > Remodel & Renovate in Alhambra
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer